Our team of corporate lawyers (seven attorneys and two tax advisors) guides our clients through the complex corporate law environment. From our offices in Hamburg, Berlin and Munich we advise in the areas of general corporate law, venture capital, M&A and related tax matters. We advise domestic and foreign entrepreneurs and investors and companies as well as executives.
Besides regularly advising on transactions our firm has a strong track record in corporate litigation and has successfully represented domestic and foreign clients in and out of court throughout high intensity shareholder disputes.
- Tax-optimized formation of partnerships, corporations and joint ventures
- Reorganization and restructuring of companies
- M&A transactions, corporate acquisitions on both sell and buy side (asset deals and share deals), and transformations
- Advice on acquisition finance
- Advice and representation in shareholder disputes, expulsion of shareholders, dismissal of managing directors, information enforcement procedures; mediation in shareholders disputes
- Corporate litigation: Advice and representation in shareholder disputes, expulsion of shareholders, dismissal of managing directors, information enforcement procedures; mediation in shareholders disputes
- Drafting and reviewing of participation agreements, shareholders’ agreements, and venture capital agreements; assistance in financing rounds and exit phases
- Advising CEOs, managing directors, shareholders, supervisory and advisory boards on all aspects of corporate law
- Corporate housekeeping
- Advice on matters of management liability, D&O-insurance matters
- Structuring of management and key employee participations and employee-owner programs (ESOP, phantom stocks, virtual shares)
- Legal opinions on German corporate law matters (often requested by investors, banks or regulatory bodies)