Real Estate Law
We advise both companies and wealthy private individuals in the core areas of real estate law. Our expertise ranges from the drafting of contracts, to the assistance in financing, to lease and brokerage law matters. As a business law and tax consulting firm, we offer our clients one-stop legal and tax advice in all real estate matters.
- Drafting of contractual documentation and management of real estate transactions (residential and commercial properties) by way of asset or share deals
- Real estate Due Diligence
- Real estate based corporate law (e.g., joint ventures, family holdings)
- Tax efficient inbound structures for real estate investments in Germany
- Advice on real estate transfer tax (RETT)
- Legal advice to real estate buyers in matters of transaction financing (equity capital and loan capital)
- Legal advice to project developers on financing matters
- Expert advice on individual property law matters (e.g., easements, preliminary purchase rights in rem, usufructs)
- Asset management agreements
- Legal opinions on matters of German real estate law
- Advice on commercial leasing law
- Advice on real estate brokerage law, in particular the securing of commission for real estate brokers
For detailed information about real estate law and real estate investment in Germany click here: Real Estate Investment in Germany.
For a summary concerning private property purchases in Germany please click here: Buying property in Germany