Expertise as a lawyer
After almost ten years of practical legal experience as a research assistant in our team, we were able to win over Fiona Schönbohm as a lawyer for ROSE & PARTNER. One focus of her work is the interdisciplinary advice of founders of new businesses and start-ups in the field of foundation and financing, especially in the area of contract drafting. She feels at home in our offices in Hamburg and Berlin, but is also active in Frankfurt and Munich.
In terms of content, Fiona Schönbohm is entrusted with advising companies and managing directors on the tax-optimized design of corporate structures, among other things in the area of corporate law, and also advises on financing and investment models such as venture capital and employee and management participation programs (VESO, ESOP).
Due to her many years of theoretical and practical experience in IT and media law, Fiona Schönbohm also advises young companies in the field of TMC - Technology, Media and Communication on the drafting of contracts relating to new technologies, with a special affinity to blockchain technology, also in the field of financial services of fintech models.
Activity in LegalTech & Marketing
Since the beginning of her work as a research assistant for ROSE & PARTNER, Fiona Schönbohm has not only been active in legal consulting and case management, but also in business development for our firm, especially in the area of LegalTech.
In the field of online marketing, she is responsible for the external presentation of our law firm and Search Engine Optimization (SEO), which includes not only the constant updating of our homepage and the writing and publication of professional articles on various legal topics, but also the evaluation of user behavior and the statistical collection of data.
Fiona Schönbohm is a sought-after interview partner. She has already published an article in the FAZ Einspruch, the legal magazine of the Frankfurter Allgemeine Zeitung and was interviewed in the SPIEGEL ONLINE about her commitment.
As a founder of the Refugee Law Clinic Hamburg, Fiona Schönbohm is committed to providing free counseling assistance to those in need, especially in asylum and refugee law. At the same time, this project opened her eyes to legal education and since then, as a member of ENCLE (European Network for Clinical Legal Education), she has been working throughout Europe to change the structure of legal studies towards more and earlier practical relevance for students.
She has also completed a school education as a mediator and has successfully completed several years of university training in the field of peace research and peacebuilding.
- Advice regarding Employee VESOP Excellent advice, very good communication, and value. Highly recommend.
- Competent advisor When it comes to legal questions, I can rely on Mrs. Schönbohm's expert, friendly and empathetic advice. She has often helped me in an uncomplicated manner and regularly informs me about current developments. I feel that I am always competently advised by Mrs. Schönbohm and in good hands. I warmly recommend a consultation.
Study of law
- University of Hamburg
- University of Aix-Marseille
Previous legal activities
- CMS Hasche Sigle Hamburg in the area of TMC - Technology, Media & Communications
- Notary Notariat am Alstertor in real estate and corporate law
- German Bundestag Berlin, Scientific Service, International Relations
- German Consulate General in Cape Town, South Africa
- Chair for European and International Law at the University of Hamburg
- "Still no end in sight" in FAZ Einspruch, magazine of the Frankfurter Allgemeine Zeitung on September 14, 2018 on the liability of a streaming platform
- "Liability of Youtube for infringing content still unclear" in CMS on October 02, 2018
- "A Like as misleading advertising?" in CMS on August 28, 2018
- "New broadcasting treaty is coming - what changes for platforms, publishers, influencers and gamers?" in CMS on August 22, 2018
- "Practical Experience through Law Clinics - The Law Studies of the Future" in JurCase on September 05, 2017 at the Clinical Legal Education