German tax law
Lawyers and tax consultants in Germany
The tax lawyers and tax consultants of ROSE & PARTNER advise companies, shareholders, investors, asset owners, heirs, etc. on all questions of german tax law, criminal tax law and ongoing tax advice. The financial success of our clients is our priority. Therefore, we offer targeted advice at economic conditions.
Our experienced specialist lawyers for tax law in Hamburg, Berlin, Frankfurt and Munich will competently assist you in tax planning and tax optimization as well as in conflicts with the tax authorities or in matters relating to fiscal offences in the following fields of expertise:
- Tax Planning
- Exit taxation
- Moving abroad
- Real estate taxes
- Gift Taxes
- Inheritance Taxes
- German inheritance tax abroad
Our expertise in german tax law matters
We advise our national and international clients in complex transactions such as merger & acquisition, restructuring of companies, succession planning, cross-border investments, and financing structures, in order to achieve the most tax-efficient structure for their respective projects. We also represent our clients in all kinds of disputes with tax authorities such as (special) tax audits, administrative and judicial proceedings.
- Tax assistance and drafting of business successions, restructurings, and of all kinds of transactions, including M&A and real estate
- Representation vis-à-vis the fiscal authorities and in proceedings before fiscal courts in Germany
- Representation in fiscal penal law, in particular self-reporting of tax evasion
- Structuring and optimization in the area of inheritance tax and gift tax
- Advising startups, venture capitalist, private equity companies and founders, including tax optimization
- Tax planning
- Legal opinions on german tax matters
- Inheritance tax declarations and gift tax declarations
For a non-binding inquiry, please contact one of our contact persons directly by phone or e-mail or use the contact form at the bottom of this page.
Our tax team at ROSE & PARTNER
Our team of tax consultants includes the following lawyers and tax advisors in Hamburg, Berlin, Munich and Frankfurt:
- Dirk Mahler, specialist lawyer for tax law and tax consultant
- Katrin Hoffmann, specialist for tax law and tax consultant
- Helge Schubert, specialist lawyer for tax law and tax consultant
- Dr. Deniz Hoffmann, specialist lawyer for tax law
- Christof Beisel, specialist lawyer for tax law and tax consultant
- Britta Niakan, specialist in tax law
- Ralph Butenberg, specialist lawyer for tax law
- Martin Stürmer, tax consultant and auditor
- Peter Prein, lawyer, tax consultant, retired public prosecutor
These professionals are supported by a team of qualified employees.
Costs and fees of tax consulting
For advice on german tax law and criminal tax law, both a time fee, a flat-rate fee or a fee based on the statutory fees can be considered.
For the current activity as a tax consultant and for accounting, we generally charge according to the German Fee Ordinance for Tax Consultants (StBGebV). At present, we are working with cooperation partners for ongoing tax consulting and accounting in order to be able to offer our services even more favorably overall.
We would be pleased to give you an estimate of the expected costs before taking on the mandate. Additional general information on the commissioning and remuneration of tax consultants can be found on the websites of the chambers of tax consultants in Berlin or Hamburg (StBK Hamburg, StBK Berlin, StBK Munich)