Business startup under german law
Formation of a limited liability company, partnership or sole proprietorship in Germany
German start-ups enter into contractual relationships with business partners, customers, suppliers and employees. Therefore, only with the optimal legal and tax framework can business ventures be successfully implemented and risks minimized in german practice.
As a law firm specializing in german business law for medium-sized companies, we offer start-ups in Germany comprehensive advice for a successful start and sustainable economic success.
For a non-binding inquiry, please contact one of our contact persons directly by phone or e-mail or use the contact form at the bottom of this page.
The 5 commandments for startups and founders in Germany
- Exclusion of liability risks, especially personal liability
- Minimization of tax burden
- Protection of own ideas, trademarks, patents
- Protection from warnings by competitors
- Legal security in relation to customers, suppliers and employees
Our consulting services for german founders
Our certified specialists for german corporate law, tax law and intellectual property law advise founders of new businesses on all business and tax law issues. At our offices in Hamburg, Berlin, Munich, Frankfurt and Cologne as well as nationwide and internationally.
- Advice on the choice of the optimal legal form: e. K, GmbH, GbR, KG, GmbH & Co. KG or Limited.
- Drafting of articles of association, directors' agreements and company resolutions
- Protection of intellectual property through registration and monitoring of trademarks and patents
- Advice on avoiding violations of competition and antitrust law (warning letters, damages)
- Drafting and review of general terms and conditions
- Drafting and review of employment contracts, license agreements and other contracts under the law of obligations
- Advice on reporting and registration obligations
- Formation packages (e.g. legal and tax advice, articles of association, general terms and conditions, imprint)
- Assistance in the search for a suitable investor & corresponding contract negotiations with investors